National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) have taken in new steps in cubing the fraud and other irregularities perpetrated by some so called cyber café by mandating compulsory registration and accreditation of competent cyber café who will now be issue license to carry out NYSC registration process of prospective corp members.
Where can I register my NYSC in Ota, Sango, Ijoko, Iyana, Owode, Atan, Ifo, Oju-ore, Idiroko and its environ
Adlatworld Computers, a renowned information and communication (ICT) centre have been duly accredited as a registration centre in Ogun State, Nigeria. If you reside in Ota, Sango, Ijoko, Iyana, Owode, Idiroko, Ifo and its environs, you can now register with ease at our office; 4 Baruwa Street off Iyesi road, Iyana Iyesi Ota, Ogun State.
How will I get to NYSC Accredited Registration Center in Ota, Sango, Ijoko, Iyana, Owode, Atan, Ifo, Oju-ore, Idiroko and its environ
Depending on where you are coming from, if you are coming from Ijoko, Sango Ota, Oju-ore, Ifo and its environ, navigate to Sango Ota Under bridge, then take a bike, Tricycle(NAPEP) or cab to Iyana Iyesi alight at Iyana Iyesi bus stop then cross to the other side of the road. Trek along Iyesi road and ask of Baruwa street ( Adlatworld ICT Centre).
If you are coming from Atan, Iju, Owode-Idiroko, Idiroko etc take cab or NAPEP to Iyana Iyesi alight at Iyana Iyesi Bus Stop, then trek along Iyesi road; 4th turning by the left, 4, Baruwa Street off Iyesi road, Iyana. Ask of Adlatworld ICT Centre.
What do I need to Register My NYSC at Accredited Registration Centre
- Kindly check your name on the approved senate list by clicking this link here
- Download NYSC Registration form to show you the necessary details needed for the registration process. Kindly click here to download the form. This form is available for free at our centre.
- Registration Fee of N2,000
- Recent white/off white background passport. Also available for free at our centre(Adlatworld)
How will I know if a centre is accredited
It is important to confirm if a centre is truly acrredited before proceeding to such centre for your NYSC registration to avoid story that touch. Let take for example; if you are looking for accredited centre in Ota, Sango, Ijoko, Iyana, Owode, Atan, Ifo, Oju-ore, Idiroko and its environ which is based in Ogun state follow the below steps
Check NYSC accredited centres in Nigeria
step 1: visit NYSC cafe accredited page by clicking here
Step 2: Type the state where you wish to register e.g Ogun State then click the search icon
Step 3: If you are searching for area closer to you in Ogun State in the above example, Adlatworld is on number 8 on the list in Ogun State.
Some Tips to guide Locally-Trained Graduates during NYSC Registration:
- The Revalidation link is for those deployed in previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- PCMs who have Name Correction requests (Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Graduation and Course of Study will now be on the Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for a Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on Camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
- Join NYSC telegram http://t.me/official_nysc
Some Tips to guide Foreign-Trained Graduates during NYSC Registration:
- Click here for requirements of foreign graduates Mobilization Process.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Upload Original copies of your documents and also input your name correctly as it is on your Certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to Orientation Camp.
- Contact the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated so as to obtain Evaluation Letter. Submit the Evaluation Letter at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Note that the SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centres during the Pre-Camp Verification Exercise, you are to print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents.
- Go to Camp with the translated version of your Certificate.
- If you are exempted from Service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from Service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
You can chat with one of our customer care representative on WhatsApp. Just click on the WhatsApp icon below