LASCON Post UTME Eligibility
- JAMB: Candidates must have scored 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB and chosen the Lagos State College of Nursing as a Choice of Institution
- WASSCE/NECO (O’Level): with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings
How to Apply for LASCON Igando Post UTME Form
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on “Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration Form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN2000:00 (Two Thousand Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center
Application Closes Friday 2nd September 2022.
LASCON Post UTME Screening
Post-UTME Examination date is Saturday, 10th September 2022 at 9:00am.
Venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.