To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2022 UTME.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as their second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
- Registration closes on August 16, 2022.
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
Recently Changed to Kwara State Polytechnic or Second Choice applicant Click here to login with your Jamb Registration number and surname
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096